Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ginny Identification

Ginny dolls are not for sale in New Zealand so I don't know what the dolls are that I have brought without a box so would appreciate any information about a doll that I have described  incorrectly. Thanks.



Slumber Party #71-3890 from the "Joy of Youth" Collection
On the side of the box it says,
Open your heart,
Open your mind.

Look for the best,
And that's what you'll find.
1988 Vogue Dolls

This doll is called Carol in the stories I write.






These dress me dolls were available in 2002.  Left is 2DMO1 blonde.   On the right on the chair is 2DMO5 Hispanic and lower right is 2DMO3 African American.
I have named them Julie, Rosa and Bridget.




Doll Collector 2002. I subscribed to The Ginny Club in the U.S.A. in 2002 for that year only and brought this lovely Ginny.




Calender Collection September OHP209 is on the left.
Ginny for President is on the right. Her box has a red and white Ginny pattern.
Both were brought in Melbourne, Australia in 2004.
I have named the left Ginny doll Joanne.





Moulded Lashes Walker bent knees she came undressed but with clothes (photo of clothes in next photo).  On her back is GINNY, VOGUE DOLLSD INC. PAT 2687594 MADE IN U.S.A.
The bear is hard plastic from the 1950’s.  I had a pink one with a hole between his ears for a tooth brush and I thought it was a mouse.



These clothes have the Ginny label except the lower panties and coat.










Left is Get Well #3HP264 and I have named her Chrissy.   Right is Summer Garden Re issue Limited Edition "Linda"  #4SL008 and has a light blue box.   Both brought in 2004.


Left doll is Dress Me, Hispanic, back markings are Ginny 1988, The Vogue Doll Company. Made in China. Right doll is vinyl with open/close grey eyes. Back markings are Vogue Doll Inc. M.I.L. 1984. Hong Kong. I have named these dolls Makareta and Sandra.


On the back of these three dolls is 1978 VOGUE DOLLS INC MOONACHIE N.J. MADE IN HONG KONG. They were wearing these clothes when I brought them. They are vinyl and have painted eyes and a plait around the top of their head.


Back markings on all Is 1978 VOGUE DOLLS INC MOONACHIE N.J. MADE IN HONG KONG. Open/close grey eyes.



Spring Time -70009. Gold wrist heart tag, Ginny 1985.  Her name is Colleen in my stories.

















No comments:

Post a Comment